If you are in the food and beverage business, you probably know about the importance of developing new income streams and reinforcing your brand. Whether you own a bar or restaurant, run a catering company or are a manufacturer, getting your product to people is essential to generating income and developing loyal customers.
One way of connecting your food and brand public is by using custom branded pushcarts at outdoor events. Pushcarts are a safe, cost-effective way to provide needed food vending at public or commercial events and easy-to-manage catering at private gatherings.
Here’s four reasons why these carts work so well:
1. Convenience. Individuals and organizations often hold events in places that don’t have commercial kitchens or permanent food-service stations. This creates logistical problems.
Compact carts are the perfect solution, as they can be set up just about anywhere. Even better, some carts don’t even require access to an electrical source: Freezers and refrigerators in an ice cream or beverage cart can be charged overnight, and sterno can be used keep hot foods warm.
2. Branding. Modern pushcarts can be embellished with company logos and large stand umbrellas can likewise bear your company’s logo and contact information. Your cart will stand out at an event, or on the sidewalk,
3. Connections. Buying something from a pushcart evokes warm feelings of nostalgia. This allows you to connect with new and repeat customers at an emotional level.
4. Sampling. If you are marketing a new or unfamiliar product, the best way to get customers is to let them try what you have to offer. A cart lets you keep your products at peak condition while offering samples to passersby. It also reinforces the professionalism of your operation.
5. Cost-effective. When you are first starting out, you don’t have a lot of money to invest in real estate. A cart can be a great way to segue your food or beverage business from your home kitchen to a thriving enterprise. Alternatively, if you are already a brick-and-mortar business, but are considering expansion, a cart can let you inexpensively set up a new location in a park or venue without risking the health of your current business.
Food and beverage trends are constantly changing, so it’s important to remain competitive. Investing in a pushcart can be the best way to expand your business without taking undue risks.